Senior / Reliability Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003218862
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH3584
My client is a global name in drugs manufacturing and they are on the lookout for an experienced Reliability Engineer to assume responsibility to drive the entire reliability improvement strategy
- Enhance performance (reliability, maintainability and availability) of systems and cost effectiveness of reliability programs such as application of condition based preventive maintenance strategies.
- Utilize reliability tools, predictive technologies, and equipment historical data and industry best practices to implement optimum equipment performance, maintenance strategies, and work processes such as equipment definition/hierarchy, criticality of equipment and maintenance strategy development
- Ensure processes are implemented for improved reliability strategies with a view of process safety, yields, capacity and uptime performance
- Resolve and present reliability defects by removing validated root causes
- Analyse plant reliability and downtime data to identify current, existing and potential defects by working in collaboration with Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Investigate routine maintenance practices and initiate and implement maintenance process changes that increase equipment and system uptime.
- Document system reliability issues and make recommendations to equipment design change to improve reliability
- Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability related and non-reliability related risk
- Perform and conduct FMEA and RCA on process and utility equipment systems
- Ensure safety and compliance is kept at most priority while optimizing the application of maintenance strategies (preventive and predictive) such as oil analysis, vibration analysis, thermography etc. in order to achieve the appropriate and effective methods for manufacturing process equipment and site utility systems
- Communicate reliability program efforts within the organization and provide oversight and administer the plant metrology program.
- Assist with new equipment purchase specifications, purchase decisions and installation qualification criteria.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering with holistic background and experience in maintenance and operations of production and utility systems.
- Around 5 - 7 years' experience in a pharma/biopharma/medical maintenance and manufacturing facility
- Working knowledge of Reliability Management systems with experience in application &; analysis of various Predictive Maintenance methods
- Sound knowledge of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Process Safety Management (PSM) with a holistic understanding of FMEA and Lean Six Sigma
- Proficient with cGMP concepts and guidelines and a working knowledge of Reliability Management Systems with experience in analysis or CAPA and Preventative Maintenance methodologies AND Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526