Senior Regional HR Executive (Japanese MNC, South East Asia, Urgent, Up to $4.2K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983962
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1609-46034
- Support the execution of HR policies and programs in regional offices to enhance the organizational development in these offices.
- Review and harmonize compensation and benefits schemes across 4 countries.
- Ensure thorough understanding of local employment regulations and practices, and update Management on changes affecting business operation and HR policies.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of HR projects (e.g. HRMS) and initiatives.
- Assist in regional HR related projects.
- Work with regional MDs, regional HR representatives and CSP HODs on manpower requirement, planning and deployment.
- Support the implementation of recruitment and retention strategies to attract and retain talents.
- Assist regional offices in all aspects of recruitment of all level of staff. Screen resumes, arrange and conduct interviews, prepare salary proposal, offer and on-boarding.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on local payroll and benefits administration.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on employee relations including promotion, transfer, demotion, resignation, retirement, counseling, staff grievances and discipline.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on staff & office insurance coverage as well as event specific insurance and health screening.
- Manage leave consumption of regional staff.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives to ensure smooth implementation of performance management system including goal setting, performance appraisal and bonus computation.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives on expatriates’ transfer arrangements including employment pass application/cancellation, setting up bank account, etc.
- Communicate closely with regional HR representatives on Japanese expatriate’s benefits including housing, medical/dental claims, health screening, car rental, home leave and dependents related benefits.
- Work closely with regional HR representatives to ensure expatriates’ taxation related issues and tax clearance are in compliance with local tax regulations.
- Liaise with regional HR representatives to ensure on time submission of headcount and labour cost reports.
- Perform local market research and in-depth analysis on HR issues/topics to support management decision making.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a HR generalist
- Possess regional HR (hands-on) experience with good knowledge of labour and employment laws in countries like Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
- Location: Central
- Monday to Friday: 09:00-17:30
- Salary Range : $3,500 - $4,200
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051