100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Senior Regional Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029389
EA License No 16S8107
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for monthly close activities including preparing, reviewing, and ensuring the accuracy of journal entries and the financial statements.
- Financial data, P&L and balance sheet analysis, working capital and cash flow management.
- Ensure timely completion, review and reconciliation of all general ledgers, accounts payable, receivable for overseas entities.
- Work closely with management and counter parts in the subsidiaries to prepare annual budgets and forecast.
- Co-ordinate with external and internal auditors, tax and secretarial agents in preparing the statutory audits, tax and other standard compliance fillings.
- Maintain effective internal control procedures and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Ensure the internal controls and policies are complied with local regulations, taxes, US GAAP, and audit requirements.
In order to be successful in the role the successful candidates will need to ensure that they possess:
- Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/ ACCA, with CPA or CA qualification preferred
- Resourceful, analytical and good business acumen.
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience in full spectrum of accounting at a regional level
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Independent and able to meet tight deadlines.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.