Senior Recruitment Consultant (no BD required, $4500)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986998
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1111-11111
- Min 3 years of experience in Recruitment Industry
- Possess CEI Certification
- Attractive profit sharing + various incentives
- Working on orders brought in by Business Development team
- Conducting interview with applicants to determine suitability
- Facilitating interviews between clients and shortlisted applicants
- Managing the interview process: pre and post follow up, references checks and candidates offer negotiations
- Managing both client and candidates expectation
- Achieving both team and personal sales target
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Recruitment industry
- Possess CEI certification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality and possess an eager to learn attitude
- Singaporeans only
- Location: Central
- Monday to Friday:09:00~18:00
- Salary Range : $3,500 ~ $4,500
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051