CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Quality Manager (Coating Industry) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035516
EA License No 08C2893
As a member of the management team, you will lead and translate the overall quality strategy and objectives into broader operational deliverables within defined area of scope e.g. multiple core technologies to achieve world-class customer-centric quality performance and quality excellence culture. This includes internal and external relationship management, value creation and optimization, product risk mitigation and minimization, quality leadership and strategy development, budget and resource allocation, talent management, and transparent communication of quality performance in the region.
- Work Experience: 5-8 years of progressive experience within the coating industry. Experience in regulated environment a plus.
- Management Experience: 5 years in Quality Management preferred.
- Problem solving and process improvement Experience: 5 plus years with industry recognized methods (i.e. Six Sigma, BPI, BPR, Lean, TQM, SPC/SQC, 8D, MSA, RedX, etc.).
- Continuous improvement certificate preferred.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Engineering (Chemical/Process preferred), Operations Management or other technical related field required