Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Senior Quality Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029213
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00040883
- Quality Engineer
- Medical devices
- Career development
One of our client, a medical devices company is expanding is team. They are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of quality related to product safety and performance. This is a key role in the Quality department with establishing quality operations procedures as well as quality responsibility of production transfer projects.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Implement, enforce and maintain quality operation procedures relevant for the production site
- Establish quality operations function and infrastructure at the site
- Apply six sigma principles and least burdensome approach in quality topics
- Plan, coordinate and oversee testing, analysis and reporting
- Generate, review and approve reports on quality issues and change controls
- Ensure safety and performance of products manufactured at the site
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 6 to 8 years' work experience in a quality function in regulated environment
- Experience in medical devices industry
- Strong experience of quality techniques: Six Sigma methods such as DFSS, DMAIC
- SAP /Manufacturing Execution Systems
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00040883 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.