Acetech Manpower was established in 1997 by staffing professionals with vast knowledge and experiences in IT & General executive search & recruitment services, set up with the objective to serve you better.
We aim to be the premier IT & General manpower service provider in this growing and dynamic economy. Acetech strives to provide fast efficient and responsive services to our Clients, Candidates and Staff, while simultaneously offering our services at very competitive rates. In ACETECH, we believe that Clients are our partners in Business and our Staffs are our family. We will therefore offer the most cost effective & best staffing solutions to our Cli9ents while providing an optimum welfare and career development opportunities to our Staff. We based our core values on Professionalism, Integrity, People Wellness, Service-Oriented and Fairness.
Senior QMS (Quality Management Systems) Auditor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029354
EA License No 02C2819
- Administrative Regional CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Actions) activities, included deviation and incidents, assigning CAPA Control Coding, Category and Geography
- Lead root cause investigations, follow up & effectiveness checks of CAPA included deviation and nonconforming incidents
- Verification and Closed up of CAPA and/or Audit Non Conformity
- Lead customer audits, coordinate and respond to customer audit findings.
- Ability to lead and manage notified body audits.
- Lead and manage internal audit program.
- Lead Supplier Quality Audit activities
- Any other duties assigned by superior.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree preferably in science or biological or pharmaceutical manufacturing or other appropriate equivalent education.
- QMS Professional Certificate/Audit related certification
- Registered/Certified QMS Lead Auditor or QMS Auditor or QMS Internal Auditor or other appropriate equivalent
- Pharmacist with Singapore Pharmacy Council (SPC), preferably
- Min 3 years’ experience in Quality Management Systems; Min 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical GMP-regulated and/or medical devices industries
- Experience in ISO 13485/ ISO 9001/ ISO 14971 environment
- Experience in managing warehouse and Distribution Centre
- Experience in GDP (Good Distribution Practice), GDPMDS (Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice for Assembles of Medicinal Products) environment is a plus.
- Only Singaporeans
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to (EA Lic. 02C2819 / Reg No. R1545738)