RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
SENIOR QA MANAGER – exp in manufacturing industry for medical device (Up to $7k + VB/ 5 days/ East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028731
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $7000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- Location – Loyang
Our client, leading high precision engineering company is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Senior Quality Assurance Manager.
- Conduct GR&R, SPC, FMEA and 5S.
- Ensure that the Quality System requirements are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Plan and chair management review meetings.
- Timely reporting of quality system metrics and trends to top management.
- Ensure quality system procedures that comply with applicable regulations.
- Provide timely investigation and appropriate corrective actions associated with quality and compliance issues.
- Provide quality engineering leadership in acceptance activities, root cause investigations, supplier quality, process validations, test method validations, risk analysis, statistical techniques, handling of nonconforming products/processes, and other related technical issues.
- Partner with Engineering and Production department to achieve established quality control.
- Train the inspection team on the appropriate inspection method and the use of relevant inspection tools.
- Establish GR&R, SPC, FMEA, Calibration programs.
- Generate the required CAR response and follow up on its closure.
- Review MRB disposition.
- Approve supplier to AVL list.
- Review and approve status of First Article parts.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Biomedical, Materials) or Scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ quality system responsibilities in a Class II/III medical device manufacturing environment at managerial level.
- Must possess extensive Quality background in medical device manufacturing in in ISO 13485 (medical device), ISO 9001 & ISO 14000
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or experience in Six Sigma programs will be an advantage.
- 5 DAYS - Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.45pm ( Lunch Time : 12.00pm – 1.00pm)
- Pasir Ris, Loyang
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594)**
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.