Senior / Property Executives
Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989391
- Handle and take over premises to / from tenants / purchasers
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedule of the Company’s properties
- Supervise and liaise with contractors for any maintenance repairs and renovation works
- Maintain buildings especially in the areas of security and cleanliness
- Manage and attend to all complaints, feedback and service requests in a timely manner
- Promote good relations with our partners and tenants
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the manager
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering(Mechanical/Electrical) / Real Estate / Facilities / Building / Estate Management)
- Possess Fire Safety Manager and SCEM certification will be added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Energy Management will be an added advantage
- A self-driven team player with good planning, organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Pte Ltd
About Ascendas-Singbridge Group
Ascendas-Singbridge Group is Asia’s leading provider of sustainable urban solutions. With the combined capabilities of Ascendas and Singbridge, the group is uniquely placed to undertake urbanisation projects spanning townships, mixed-use developments and business/industrial parks. Headquartered in Singapore, Ascendas-Singbridge has projects in 29 cities across 10 countries in Asia, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Singapore and South Korea.
Asendas-Singbridge Group has a substantial interest in and also manages three Singapore-listed funds under its subsidiary Ascendas. Besides these listed funds – Ascendas REIT, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) and Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), Ascendas also manages a series of private real estate funds, which hold commercial and industrial assets across Asia.
Jointly owned by Temasek and JTC Corporation (JTC) through a 51:49 partnership, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is the asset and investment holding arm of the integrated urban solutions platform formed by Temasek and JTC to capitalise on urbanisation trends in the region.