We are a well-established A1 civil engineering company providing cost-effective and integrated construction and building solutions in the construction industry in Singapore. Our projects profile completed many monumental government and private projects. In view of our rapid growth, we are seeking qualified and committed individuals to fill the following position:
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (Civil Engineering) - LTA Projects
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984605
- Overall responsible for effective project implementation, efficient use of resources till successful projects completion within contractual schedule and budgeted cost
- Leading and mentoring a team by setting guidelines and/or procedures, providing advice and supervision when necessary
- Ensuring all works carried out meet company’s quality standards and requirements
- To co-ordinate with the clients, sub-contractors and consultants on all project matters
- To ensure engineers, supervisors & foremen meets client & regulatory requirements
- To ensure Environmental, Safety and Health practices are carried out at all times
- Other adhoc duties by Management assigned from time to time
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering recognized by PE Board/BCA A MUST
- Minimum 5 years Civil Engineering experience in related projects
- Proficient in MS Office and strong knowledge in project management
- Independent, organised with positive work attitude
- Excellent leadership, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Candidates will also be consider for Senior Project Manager (Civil Engineering) - LTA Projects position based on education level and working experience
Other useful information
- 06 days workweek
- Variable bonus
- Annual training programme
- Career progression
Attractive and rewarding remuneration package which commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THE HR MANAGER'S EMAIL INBOX.
Interested applicants, please APPLY NOW via button below with your current and expected salaries, full personal and career details, contact numbers and notice period required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.