ATOS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual 2011 pro forma revenue of EUR 8.5 billion and 74,000 employees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting and technology services, systems integration and managed services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail, Public, Health & Transport, Financial Services, Telecoms, Media & Technology, Energy & Utilities.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid. For more information, visit: atos.net
Senior Project Manager Infrastructure Transition & Transformation (T&T)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188001
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Director to support a Regional Digital Workplace, Service Desk, Cloud and Traditional Data Center T&T Program across circa 45 countries. Reporting to the Regional Client Manager you will be accountable for the quality of delivery and successful transfer to operations for new and changed services in line with Atos T&T Methodology and ITIL best practice.
As a champion for change in our business and able to deliver change projects; the planned projects that you will lead include Data Center Consolidation, roll-out of a regional Cloud Platform, toolset change and a full Digital Workplace & Service Desk review, consolidation and implementation. This covers appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders. This includes an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
You will liaise between business owners on CxO level, project managers, design teams, technical subject matter experts, operations teams, and our partners / supplier communicating between all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful implementation of new services, executed to high quality standards. Importantly is the management of expectations and reporting to the most senior levels of leadership of client’s stakeholders.
- 15+ years in managing large scale Information Technology, Transition & Transformation program/project ideally a Data Center, Service desk and/or desktop outsourcing implementation and/or service transition project
- Bachelor or Master Degree and (must have) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from PMI
- Direct work experience in Service Desk ITSM and End User Computing ITSM
- Advanced knowledge of Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) or IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ServiceNow, including Incident, Problem, Change, Release modules
- Ability to create strategic impact of program/projects to deliver business results:
- Have good business acumen with proven record of demonstrating high degree of financial awareness and accountability for program/projects of fixed price engagement model above 10 Million Euros total contract value
- Shows evidence of critical thinking, analytical ability and attention to detail to drive schedule
- Have overseen and perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis at program and project-level with a solid understanding of general risk management concepts, disciplines and processes
- An entrepreneurial problem-solver, highly self-motivated and thrive in ambiguously defined environments; you enjoy and excel at solving problems in team environments
- Ability to act autonomously role to influence with limited management direction:
- Strong team player and proven ability to partner across the organization and achieve results working through high performing teams
- Executive presence, maturity, and solid senior stakeholder management skills with proven ability to operate at senior levels of CxO-Level operations/Business Line Manager customer-facing liaison
- Proficient in the use of project management tools and industry methodologies
- Experience in the development of and the delivery of presentations and proposals to clients
- Excellent and strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to write formal documents and clear concise business communications in English Language
We want to hear from you only if you are a successful leader in driving large-scale program/projects with a strong desire with a positive attitude and mentality to do well in working with and be seriously challenged by personality’s at the most senior levels of the Organization.
Interested applicants, please email your resume, stating current and expected salary and notice period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.