P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Senior Project Manager (MNC, exp in Tunneling / Deep Excavation Projects)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188570
EA License No 09C3710
- Responsible for the management of the Project Team, Design Development Consultants and the project performance
- Liaise directly with nominated representatives to ensure effective coordination activities of the Project Team
- Attend meetings and presentations
- Plan the project management process are effectively implemented by the discipline managers
- Deliver the project in accordance with the contract and the contract milestones
- Arrange and chair technical reviews
- Ensure the quality of the design development process and the quality of the deliverables
- Identify the nature and extent of major changes to the scope, budget and programme
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 15-20 years of project management experience in deep excavation/tunnelling projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills