Senior / Project Manager
PM Link Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960832
- Be the key person in assisting project director and lead project managers in managing and handling specific trades, NSC packages and work progress of the project. You will work closely with clients, as their representative, and ensure effective delivery within the expected time, cost and quality objectives
- Supervise site works to achieve targeted CONQUAS and green mark score
- Assist in investigate and liaising with public and the relevant authorities for public feedback
- Degree in Engineering, Building or Construction Management
- Willing to accept 2 years employment contract (renewable)
- At lest 3-6 years experiences as a developer or clients's project manager
- Preferably with site constuction experiences
- Have passion in project management and people management
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office
- Good communication skill, knowledge of project management process on all stages of project
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PM Link Pte Ltd
About PM Link Pte Ltd
PM Link Pte Ltd which is a subsidiary of the CPG Group of companies, is a leading Project Management services provider in the Asian region. As one of the largest Project Management services firms in Singapore, we have extensive experience in managing a wide spectrum of large, complex, multi-phased and fast-track buildings and infrastructure projects.
Apart from providing guidance to our clients on the design options that emphasize environmental sustainability, we also manage international consultants in the projects which we undertake.
As a quality service provider, we are constantly improving our processes to meet present challenges and future demands.