CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Project Engineer (FMCG, Change Initiative, Six Sigma) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989420
EA License No 08C2893
General Description: This position is responsible to develop and implement conceptual and creative ideas in transforming the existing model to an innovative solution through process, equipment automation/ improvement (including IT integration) across all facilities
- Design and setup a cost effective and efficient processes and system.
- Analyze and improve Logistics/ transportation operation processes and system.
- Review existing operations for optimization opportunities, specifically using optimization tools to improve productivity, accuracy and/or reduce labor fatique.
- Perform facility layout, cycle time and cost performance analysis studies.
- Advise internal business and operations owners on optimal options, including investment costs and returns as well as internal & external buy off.
- Lead ad-hoc project team of various functions and execute it seamlessly from conceptualization through delivery and stabilization including final solution/ proposal and UAT.
- Provide industrial engineering tools/ models to operations in creation of value added services/ solution to our customers.
- Support development performance measurement, RFQ and management reports.
- Evaluation of infrastructure including materials handling, storage system and automation system.
- Excellent data analytical skills with knowledge of warehouse processes and system
- Experienced and excellent in process improvement with operations exposure
- Ability to manage multiple project concurrently and perform under time pressure
- Good presentation skill with good convincing skill. Must be able to present proposal effectively internally and externally
- Team player who is self-driven individual with high degree of professional integrity
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated competence in Business Process Re-engineering, preferably experience in ecommerce , or retail logistics or high value FMCG industry
- Masters/ Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering preferred
- 6 Sigma Certification will be an advantage
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in use of design software like Autocad, CLASS, or equivalent tools and MS applications
- Have a demonstrated record of leading successful change initiatives.