We are a well-established A1 civil engineering company providing cost-effective and integrated construction and building solutions in the construction industry in Singapore. Our projects profile completed many monumental government and private projects. In view of our rapid growth, we are seeking qualified and committed individuals to fill the following position:
Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer (LTA Civil Engineering Project)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984608
- Responsible for all on-site technical and engineering matters
- Ensuring works carried out meet company’s quality standards & contractual requirements
- Involved in project planning, monitoring project progress and schedule
- To co-ordinate with the client, sub-contractors on all project aspects and need be, to provide all technical and non-technical resolutions followed by documentation
- Assisting Project Manager in monthly progress claims and monthly progress reports
- Ensuring supervisors & foremen meets client & regulatory work requirements
- Ensuring Environmental, Safety and Health practices are carried out at all times
- Other adhoc duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board Singapore A MUST
- Minimum 3-5 years of Civil Engineering experience in LTA projects A MUST
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organised, meticulous with positive work attitude
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to start work on short notice
- Candidates will also be considered for Project Engineer (Planning - Civil Engineering) position based on education level and working experience
Other Useful information:
- 06 day workweek
- Work Location:West Coast
- Career Progression
Attractive and rewarding remuneration package which commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THE HR MANAGER'S EMAIL INBOX.
Interested applicants, please APPLY NOW via button below with your current and expected salaries, full personal and career details, contact numbers and notice period required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.