Senior Program Executive
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186098
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. PE PL
- Adecco is partnering with a UK MNC that is coming to Singapore to set-up their office
- Fun and Vibrant working environment
- Require candidate with short notice
- Opportunity to travel overseas
- Location: Central Area
- 4-6 years of similar experience
- Demonstration of business skills and commercial awareness
- Ambitious, a self-starter, constantly seeking new and innovative ways to improve processes and procedures
- Proven track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships, collaborating effectively with a variety of people and teams to accomplish complex tasks
- Able to plan, coordinate and manage tasks to delivery within company timescales
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma holder
- Effective verbal and listening communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Energetic, pleasant and driven
- Serve as client advocate for customised programme, acting as interface between the project team and facult
- Work closely with client to ensure high-quality proposals and programme implementation that exceeds promised deliverables
- Plan and execute programme delivery
- You will develop and maintain excellent relations with clients and potential clients - effectively manage their support requests to ensure we provide them with a legendary customer experience throughout their Insights journey
- Leverage reporting tools in salesforce, providing accurate perspective of current pipeline and overall activity levels
- Keep up to date with the Executive Education portfolio and the competitive marketplace
- Manages day-to-day business relationship (with vendors, partners and clients), and proactively and autonomously negotiates costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pierre Lim Wen Xi
Direct Line: 6697 7798
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1548471
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.