Senior Production Technician (Mechanical/ Metal Stamping) - (US MNC/ S$2.5K)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953773
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 07072014 / 1
- S$2,200 - S$2,500
- US MNC/ Tuas (Transport provided from MRT)
- 5 Days Work Mon-Fri 7.30am - 4.45pm
- Production Technician/ Mechanical/ Metal Stamping
- Help out in manufacturing process
- Troubleshoot and mechanical maintenance of production machinery or equipment
- Potential to be groomed to Team Lead/ Supervisor.
- Minimum Secondary qualifications
- Minimum 2 Year of experience
- Good production machine operating knowledge and mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Location: Tuas (Transport provided from MRT)
- Working days: 5 Days Work Mon-Fri 7.30am - 4.45pm
- Salary: S$2,200 - S$2,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Employer Ref.SLXP / 07072014 / 1
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !