Senior Production Engineer (Air-Con/Refrigeration) - (US MNC/ S$5.5K + Career Advancement)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029020
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
- S$5,000 - S$5,500 + Career Advancement + Good Environment!
- Tuas (Transport from MRT provided)
- 5 Days Week
Our client, a well-known and established US MNC in the Manufacturing industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Senior Production Engineer.
They are providing Well-structured Career Exposure and excellent Training Opportunities.
- Assist Production Manager in achieving Production target, Production quality, Operational cost
- Continuously develop productivity improvement and lower labour input while maintaining labour effectiveness.
- Suggest corrective measures & improve quality defects related to workmanship issue.
- Develop good work practice in employees and processes to achieve product quality to meet daily target & Weekly production plan.
- Conduct training for workers on ACE awareness, quality policies, manufacturing instruction etc.
- Lead Production department in achieving quality framework, ISO & EH&S requirements.
- Work with supervisors in prepare for sufficient skill competent workers for line operations and line balancing.
- Monitor the SOE expenditures in Production Department.
- Monitor the implementing of manufacturing changes such as ECN, NPCA, IPOSA etc.
- Prepare Production Weekly report (CSH/unit) & Monthly report.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 2-3 Years of Production/ Manufacturing Engineering experience in a MNC setup.
- Good team player and looking to succeed with company.
Working days: Monday - Friday
Salary: S$5,000 - S$5,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004)
email: aspire14 @ achievegroup.asia
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !