Senior/Product Specialist (Medical Devices)
ACLANN Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955833
EA License No. 10C3200
Our client is a global leading innovator of medical solutions and devices that improve the health of patients around the world. Their products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. They are constantly pushing boundaries in their innovation strategies and have over 90 market presence across the globe.
- Market and sell the assigned medical device product category to doctors and hospitals
- Visit customers and/or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory
- Plan and develop the market for existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives, through execution and optimizing available tools (consignment, etc.)
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly in the clinical environment including operating theatre
- Establish business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote products and services
- Analyze and report to the Manager and/or others (monthly and yearly basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools
- To represent the organization's values and integrity
- Degree qualifications with min. 3 years’ sales experience in the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- No prior knowledge of medical devices is required. Training will be provided.
- Positive work and learning attitude
- Confident and possess good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Adopt a proactive approach to the business
- A team player who works well in a fast-paced environment
We invite interested applicants to submit their detailed resumes to us.
Please indicate your current remuneration details. Please be assured that all information shared with us will be kept strictly confidential.
(Jacqueline Lee / Regis No. R1103051)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACLANN Pte Ltd
About ACLANN Pte Ltd
AcLann is an executive search firm. We partner closely with our clients to optimize the success of their business by leveraging on our talent acquisition expertise to reach out and attract the right talent for their organizations. At AcLann, we are advocates that business performance is really about people performance and we strive to create business value and advantage for our clients through the talent we connect them with. We organize our teams into industrial and functional practices and in doing so, our clients are assured of our capability to respond to their talent needs within their specific business space.
More Jobs from this employer