Senior Product Manager
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983799
Responsible for analysing market conditions and identifying opportunities to enhance Parkway’s product and services offerings to doctors, patients and business partners. To drive the overall product conceptualisation and implementation, programme and services development including business case, development pipeline, implementation and marketing support plan.
- Comprehend the overall business strategic intent and identify business needs and opportunities through engagement with BU leaders and functional department heads in Parkway.
- Responsible for defining the overarching product and programme development roadmap (programmes, system platforms/tools and services). This will include defining business case, seeking approvals for product implementation and budget required and defining specific operational requirements.
- Drive the implementation of the product/programme plan by working and collaborating with both internal partners and external vendors. This will include leading the cross-functional implementation team through the implementation cycle from product/programme definition through tender process and implementation of the product and integration to current processes.
- Responsible for overall communication plan, evangelising, training and driving product adoption internally and externally by working with relevant partners (both internally and externally).
- Responsible for providing sales and marketing team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell Parkway’s program, products and services. This involves printed and electronic marketing and promotional material, product training, and relevant supporting documents/papers.
- Act as point of first reference for all product/programme related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in IT, Hospital Operations, Business development, Business Analytics, etc. to address any issues that may arise.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current programmes, products and services and to ensure that the necessary promotional material is suitable and are being used optimally.
- Track and report on progress and successes via relevant KPIs and business metrics. Design survey and gather user attitude towards products, feedbacks and other needs to drive continuous program enhancements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate degree preferably in Business Administration, Technology, Marketing or related fields
- Track record of initiative and implementation of change in a results-orientated environment
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of work experience; Product management experience would be an advantage
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and project planning capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communication: Ability to talk to different audiences (from the high level discussion with the top management to very in-deep discussion with customers and support teams).
- Communicating with customers and users, able to understand how they use the product and what they need is crucial
- Project Management: Ability to manage and influence across functional team members. Keeping project implementation on track, through proper management and tracking, leveraging suitable project management tools, etc.
- Strategic business thinking and planning: Ability to understanding business needs and translating these into product requirements and user specifications
- Solution Architecting: To be visionary in deciding about the product architecture, such as product definition, UI, database design, table structures, user guidelines, different platform interface and interoperability, etc.
- Marketing and Presentation Skills: Ability to present and get buy-in for the business case for the products to be developed. Ability to influence, evangelize and train users, both internally and externally is crucial
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
We are a leading healthcare organisation in Singapore with a team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality care and services. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us as :