Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
6 Months Contract Senior Procurement Engineer ($4000 - $49800)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988203
EA License No 99C4599
- Understand technical requirements from the Design Center, sources, selects and qualifies suppliers which can meet the cost and quality requirements
- Develops sourcing strategy for New products
- Investigates alternate component technologies or supplies, reducing cost and improving quality and reliability
- Acts as technical interface between component/ production suppliers and development engineers, determining new and alternate sources
- Influence the design centers, drive commodity strategies and introduce Approved Supplier List into the New Product
- Conduct cost Benchmarking and RFQ development
- Track and monitor new product cost
- Procure materials for builds and production ramp readiness
- Update stakeholders on New Product Progress and escalate issues affecting the performance/ project timeline
- Minimum Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with BOM, able to interpret technical drawings/ specifications
- Experience in operation management or capital equipment design is a plus
- Strong analytical, planning and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested and suitable candidates, please email your CV in MS Word to Ammerline Lam Sze Yi (CEI No.: R1104463):