CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Process Engineer (Flavoring & Industrialization) / INW
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961528
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for the industrialization of new products from initial assessment of formulas to scale up, creating procedures, reviewing plant trials, training and optimizing the process.
- Support manufacturing through production troubleshooting and product quality deviation investigations.
- Participate in new technologies implementation or transfer, support manufacturing process improvements by taking part in the design, ensuring safe process systems and work, leading the qualification and validation of the processes and systems, training and preparing the SOPs.
- Initiate and lead product and process optimization projects to improve the production yield, productivity and reduce the process complexity.
- Ensure and proactively support process safety and food safety initiatives and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor in Food Science / Food Technology / Biotechnology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in chemical manufacturing, preferably flavours/nutrition-related.
- Proficiency with MS software and manufacturing systems (e.g. SAP).
- Preferably have experience with Spray drying, Emulsion & Liquid Blending, manufacturing and Formulation.
- Strong knowledge in processed flavours (Maillard & enzymatic reactions) is a plus.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please apply to us with an updated copy of your resume (Attn: INW) or contact our office at +65 6318 9017 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: INW
EA License No.: 08C2893