People Profilers - AP
Human capital The stock of competencies, knowledge, social and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform and produce economic value. It is the aggregate economic view of the human being acting within economies, capturing the social, biological, cultural and psychological complexity as they interact in economic transactions.
Since our beginnings in 2002, People Profilers have grown from strength to strength, gaining a foothold in various industries by providing Human Capital consultancy appreciated by our clients. Human Capital is a source for a competitive edge for our clients, and at People Profilers, we understand this.
Our consultants are trained to focus on the relationship with our clients, allowing us to appreciate our clients’ requirements from their perspective and to determine the right match to meet these needs. People Profilers deliver the solutions that help organisations succeed and for personalities to shine.
Senior/Principal Engineers (Supplier Quality Management)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958537
EA License No 02C4944
• Maintenance of the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools), to ensure the requested quality is in line with the defined supplier management strategies to meet the quality targets.
• Execution of supplier evaluations and assessments to support the cross-functional supplier selection team with the required quality data.
• Initiation and introduction of the preferred supplier and components strategy.
• Design, initiation and control of preventive quality management measurements in the design and development phase for supplied parts and services to ensure that our products meet the quality requirements defined.
• Support of the improvement activities in root cause analysis and implementation of appropriate counter-measurements at supplier's site.
• Support of the data system to collect and evaluate supplier quality related key process indicators (KPIs) for the regular reporting of periodical quality performance.
• Continuous tracking of the target setting and plan fulfillment (monitoring, analysis, control) in the context of Supplier Quality Management System.
• Support for the continuous improvement process of all supplier quality-related processes, guidelines and tools by means of internal audits, on-site assessments, and benchmarking and best practice sharing programs.
• Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering (or related) with minimum 5 years' supplier quality management experience in the automotive industry.
• Candidates with experience of handling and designing of semiconductor components (e.g. microcontroller , ASICs will be an advantage.
• Good experience in quality systems, process audits and part qualification.
• Understanding of automotive practices such as APQP/PPAP/VDA6.3/TS16949 is highly preferred.
• Able to lead/facilitate process improvements and suppliers' development.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with external stakeholders, including suppliers and customers.
• Able to work independently and travel frequently (e.g SE-Asia, China, Japan & Europe).
• Liaise with English & Mandarin speaking counterparts in Asia and Europe offices.
Sng Shi Long, Andy
People Profilers Pte Ltd
100 Beach Road #33-06
Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9887 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110285