As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Senior Pre-School Teacher (Up to $3500 / Islandwide)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987713
EA License No. 01C4394
Senior Pre-School Teacher (Up to $3500)
- Lead in planning and implementation of early childhood curriculum for the centre
- Provide oversight of quality of curriculum delivery
- Lead in the organisation of school events and activities
- Lead in the organisation of parent and other outreach activities
- Mentor and coach teachers
- DECCE-L with min 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to commence work within short notice will be an added advantage
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be shortlisted.