Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Senior Portfolio Manager Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983404
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00040241
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Head of Operations and also to the Portfolio Manager
- Daily trade, position and cash reconciliation across multi-asset classes primarily Equities & Equity Swaps across all APAC markets; including corporate actions processing.
- Products coverage: Cash Equities, Equity Swaps, Cash Bonds, Convertible Bonds, OTC, FX, Futures and Index Options
- Establish good working relationship with Portfolio Managers and Middle Office. This person will be the primary point of contact for Asia based Portfolio Managers on operational queries as well as broader issues which may require escalation to Management.
- Liaise with prime brokers and sell-side dealers on a regular basis
- Analyse processes to enhance work efficiency and participate in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Buy- or Sell-side with Equities & Derivatives. Knowledge in APAC markets is a must.
- Knowledge of full equities trade life-cycle.
- Project management skills/experience is a plus.
- Good team player, attention to details and able to show adaptability to pick up technical skills/product knowledge quickly
- Ability to cope with stress and multi-task under fast-paced environment
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874