Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Senior Organizational Learning Executive (Pharmaceutical MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953889
EA License No 99C4599
- Support the development, deployment and implementation of effective training and development, and document management strategies and tactical plans to build organizational capability, ensure audit ready, corporate and regulatory compliance and achieve organizational performance
- Address training needs (functional skills and development training)
- Conduct Annual Training Needs Analysis with business partner to determine departmental training requirements to meet business needs
- Monitor departmental training status with individual leaders on regular basis
- Organization Training Effectiveness
- Provide Learning Solution Organisation support to trainers / factory colleagues
- Conduct relevant Internal training / workshop to enhance colleague competencies to meet business needs
- Maintain and update Learning Management System training curricula are task based
- Manage training activities
- Support training sessions and co-ordinate training activities for site
- Administer Educational Scheme ( e.g. Industrial Attachment Program) and government training subsidy (e.g. SDF, SRP, etc.).
Min. Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
3 years’ relevant experience in a Pharmaceutical/Nutritionals industry.
Possess good planning, follow-up skill and meticulous personality.
Excellent interpersonal, facilitation or coaching and good consultation skills.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume (with photograph attached) to leonleong@ recruitexpress.com.sg (Attn: Organizational Learning Executive - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599