Hup Hin Transport Co Pte Ltd
Senior Operation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960327
- Manage all aspects of planning, organization, coordination, supervision and customer service of the operational aspects of a transportation system and the work of subordinates.
- Manage and plan the effective and efficient development of planned route scheduling using geographic mapping and routing computer programs to plan the most efficient
- Regularly meet with the Operations team for coordination, problem solving and planning purposes.
- Receive and respond to inquiries concerning routing and other transportation questions; continuously survey the existing transportation program for safety, service costs and areas of improvement.
- Oversee the daily operations of the dispatch office
- Review and investigate serious operator problems and recommend or initiate action(s).
- Perform other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
- Respond & handle all customer complains on operation matters.
- Resolve all drivers problem pertaining on work matters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to train subordinates in the triage and response of customer concerns.
- Ability to extract data and compile reports.
- Comprehensive understanding of route planning, logistics and geographic routing systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team of diverse leaders and employees to success.
Skilled in data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, with knowledge of information technology.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attentive to details; takes initiative; supportive of teamwork; great organizational skills. Possess ability to read and interpret complex materials, laws, statutes, policies and procedures.
- Skilled in oral and written communication of complex materials.
Excellent mediation skills.