MIZUHO BANK, LTD
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE). It is one of the largest financial services companies in the world, and has total assets of over USD1.58 trillion as of March 31, 2015. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in more than 39 countries and in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together."One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
Senior Officer - Global Transaction Banking, Client Solution
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984736
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, monitoring sales and product performance
- Providing operational support for products and lead research on emerging transaction technologies
- Conducting system testing, system integration and UAT
- Conducting presentation, training, providing on-site system support and after sales services
What you should have:
- A Degree, preferably in Banking and Finance
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in cash management with good knowledge of Bank’s comprehensive integrated channels
- Knowledge of Trade Finance will be an added advantage.
Join us."One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
Please send in your application via Apply Now quoting GTBD.