Senior Officer, Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189299
ONEPIP, with offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, is a licensed money service operator, serves the foreign exchange payment requirements of our clients based across the Asia-Pacific region, and across sectors of industry including the financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, education, retail and cross-border business sectors.
We operate ONEPIPnet, an online money transfer platform that allows our corporate customers to make international money transfers with enhanced security, whilst enjoying the most competitive wholesale foreign exchange rates.
- University degree in the field of accounting & finance, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience working in similar capacity.
- Language proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, financial sectors regulatory compliance and familiar with organizational best practices.
- Good knowledge of financial services industry will be a strong plus
- To be based in Singapore with occasional regional travel.