Senior Nurse Manager (JCH)
JURONG HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186755
The incumbent shall be responsible to:
- Coordinate, direct, plan and evaluate patient care related activities to ensure delivery of high quality patient care
- Develop, execute and monitor quality performance indicators for continuous improvement
- Coordinate and plan staffing needs, yearly work plans, and capital, operational and training budgets
- Degree in Nursing with Advanced Nursing Diploma or equivalent
- Registered Nurse with at least 2 years' experience as a Nurse Clinician l in a ward setting
About JURONG HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
JurongHealth Campus is a part of the National University Health System (NUHS) group, serving the community in the western region.
JurongHealth Campus comprises the integrated 700-bed Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH) and 400-bed Jurong Community Hospital (JCH) which were designed and built together from the ground up as an integrated development to complement each other for better patient care, greater efficiency and convenience. NTFGH and JCH were envisioned to transform the way healthcare is provided, and together with the National University Hospital, National University Polyclinics, Jurong Medical Centre, family clinics and community partners, to better integrate healthcare services and care processes for the community in the west.