Senior / Nurse Manager(CSSD)
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029541
EA License No. 14C7330
You shall be responsible for the setting up and day-to-day running of the Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD).
- To lead the CSS department in providing cleaning, preparation, processing, storage and issue of supplies, instruments & equipment service to the Hospital for patient care.
- To implement, maintain and ensure high standards of decontamination, packing, sterilization and monitoring to meet desired Quality Assurance standards.
- To conduct and maintain record of effectiveness of cleaning, disinfection and sterilization process.
- To monitor and enforce controls necessary to prevent cross infection according to the infection control policy.
- Minimum Degree in Nursing with Advanced Nursing Diploma or equivalent.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board and theater experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in CSSD / TSSU and 2 years in a management position.
- A meticulous and analytical team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with current/ last drawn salary, expected salary, date of availability etc.Any chance you would be interested in hearing more about the profile, please feel free to contact.
Ann- Consulting Manager
Life Science and Chemical Division
D: +6565909906 | M: +6598214345 |achievegroup.asia
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330 | EA Personnel Registration No. R1656764
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!