Senior/ Nurse Clinician!! Central Area
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986345
EA License No. 14C7330
Hiring Senior/ Nurse Clinician for a leading hospital in central location. Looking for candidates for these following departments:-
- Cardiovascular Suite
- Day Surgery Suite- office hours, but staggered hours
- Endoscopy Suite- office hours, but staggered hours
- Intensive Care Unit- 12 hours shift
- Inpatient Suite- 3 rotating shift
- Major Surgery Suite– 2 rotating shift
- Emergency Room
- You shall be responsible to coordinate, direct, plan and evaluate patient care activities to ensure delivery of high-quality patient care.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care activities to ensure delivery of excellent quality nursing care.
- To provide nursing leadership and clinical supervision.
- To ensure and maintain safe practices in the delivery of care within reasonable costs to patients.
- Minimum Degree in Nursing with Advanced Nursing Diploma or equivalent.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a tertiary hospital.
- A meticulous and analytical team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with current/ last drawn salary, expected salary, date of availability etc.Any chance you would be interested in hearing more about the profile, please feel free to contact.
Ann- Consulting Manager
Life Science and Chemical Division
D: +6565909906 | M: +6598214345 | achievegroup.asia
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330 | EA Personnel Registration No. R1656764
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)