Senior Networks Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029511
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3568750/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Networks Engineer to join their regional team.
Our Client is a highly successful multinational in the manufacturing industry with an impressive global footprint and is currently enjoying aggressive growth. Due to rapidly expanding operations, they are currently hiring a Senior Networks Engineer to support their IT team.
Reporting directly to the regional IT manager, you will:
- Implement and configure Cisco routers and switches
- Maintain and support LAN, WAN , Wireless and voice network infrastructure
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation, major incidents and reviews (Postmorterms)
- Manage vendors to troubleshoot issues related to the operations, ensuring that service level agreement (SLA) has been adhered to
- Participate in Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery strategy
The successful applicant would have acquired:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least a CCNA certification is required for this role
- At least 5 years in Cisco devices products is required for this role
- Project management experience will be of added advantage
- Open to 24/7 standby
- Open to regional and global travel of up to 20%
This is a great opportunity for networks engineer to grow their careers in management and develop their technical skills within networks. You will get to experience regional and global exposure.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg