CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Up to 5k)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003093093
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for delivery of excellent service to our customers managed WAN networks.
- Oversee enterprise customer WAN/VOIP networks and infrastructure deployment with design considerations for high availability (in consultation with planning group).
- Incident Management - Provide Level 2 technical analysis to complex network routing and switching faults.
- Timely resolution of faults/issues related to installs and implementations.
- Provide technical/testing documentation and reports when required.
- Track Change orders, ensuring its delivery within a committed time.
- A good Degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Min 3 years, with technical hands-on experience
- Flair in dealing with Technical / Implementation problems.
- Possess sound knowledge, practical experience in the following IP networking areas-Routing Protocols OSPF, IPSEC, BGP, VOIP, IPT and MPLS. Familiar with Routers and Firewalls.
- A self-starter with the ability to perform and bring service quality to new heights.
- CCNP/CCNA Preferred.