ITCAN PTE LTD, headquartered in Singapore, offers a full spectrum of integrated information technology (IT) software solutions and services. Empowered to deliver Enterprise Client-Server or Multi-tier and Web-based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Renowned in Asia-Pacific, ITCAN is fully committed to quality, customer-oriented and multi-technology expertise. Today, ITCAN operates in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia ,India and Malaysia with over 1400 employees and clients spread across South East Asia, Europe, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Philippines, China, Japan, and Middle East. ITCAN is committed to excellence in service for all their clients / employees.
Rapidly growing, highly competitive and fully responsive with professional management, technical and financial IT resources teams committed to excellence in service for all our clients in the ASEAN network of countries. After 12 challenging years, ITCAN has successfully position itself as a highly effective and sought after service provider in the corporate area in IT software solutions and services.
Business model and approach is based on simplistic values of Integrity, Client Orientated focus and most importantly the Human Capital at our clients. It is the excellent talent and diversity of the people we hire, that has brought upon our successes and awards. Corporate mission statement is to retain our prized asset- the employees, adapt to new age economies and continue to hire the best minds and talents available for the type of service we are able to provide. Companies that benefits from ITCAN’s experience spans across a wide variety of industries such as financial institutions, investment banking, private banking, asset management, insurance, telecoms, consulting, MNCs, Fortune 500 ,SMEs, healthcare, hi-tech, manufacturing and pharmaceutical giants in the Asia-Pacific region.
We are member of Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI), Singapore Indian Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (SICCI) and Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation (SITF).A multi-award winning IT Solutions and Services Company since its inception, the company has been listed in the Shell Livewire award 2007, Spirit of Enterprise award 2008, SICCI DBS Singapore Indian Entrepreneur award (SIEA) 2008 & 2009, Asia’s Responsible Entrepreneur Award 2010,Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2010-Investment in People Award, ASME-Rotary-Entrepreneur of the year AWARD 2010 , Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards-Investment in people and Outstanding category- 2011 & 2012 , Singapore Enterprise 50 award for the year 2007, 2009 and 2011 and 2013. The Enterprise 50 award recognized ITCAN among the top 50 most enterprising, privately-held organizations in Singapore. Singapore top 100 Excellence Award 2012/2013, Midas Touch Asia Enterprise Award 2013-Platinum Award. Achieved Top award of Singapore Turnover growth Excellence –in Infocomm and Communication 2014 and 2014-Asia Excellence Award and 2015 Enterprise 50 Award.
ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY
If you have any friends or colleagues who might be suitable and interested, please feel free to ask them to send in their updated CV at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Network Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959219
EA License No 13C6429
Skills and qualifications requirement include:
- 5+ years of work experience in networking;
- Project/ resource management skills with 2+ year experience in handling similar operations with skill sets on ITIL framework;
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting full suite of Cisco switches and routers
- Excellent understanding of common network technologies, including TCP/IP, IPSec, VRRP, HSRP, SNMP, NAT, Multicast, Sub-netting, Ethernet, Access-lists.
- Excellent understanding of at least 1 of the following routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, MPLS.
- Operational experience being able to troubleshoot complex network security and routing issues in a large multi-vendor environment.
- Knowledge of networking communication principles, network standards, and network security practices.
Senior Engineer – Networking
- Preferably possess a valid Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, CCIE or a Juniper Network Certified Internetwork Expert, JNCIE certification
- Strong knowledge in WAN technology like MPLS, Ethernet WAN, PBB
- Strong knowledge in Routing and Switching, eg. BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, VPC, Multicast, Wireless
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco Switches
- Experience in Juniper Switches an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in infrastructure development life-cycles, testing, implementation, systems administration and support.
- Solid experience in capacity and performance monitoring and planning.
- Significant working knowledge of:
- Operating Systems : Solaris, AIX, Linux, and Windows
- Firewalls : Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Juniper Netscreen,
- Webservers: IIS, Apache
- Application & Middleware : Websphere, Weblogic
- Routers & Switches: Cisco Catxxx, Cisco 72xx, 35xx, Juniper EX series
- Load Balancers: F5, Alteon, Cisco Ace
- Experience with Market Data systems, Reuters RMDS, Bloomberg, EBS, ECN’s and Exchange connectivity.
- Experience in low latency e-commerce systems
- Understanding of Extranet and Internet business solutions including Radianz, TNS, Savis etc.
- Significant Analytical experience in analyzing the data from software monitoring tools in order to support application development or performance modeling and analysis and tuning.