Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Senior Murex Support Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959083
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00039813
- Leading global bank
- Attractive salary
- High profile role
Senior Murex Support Analyst wanted for a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bam with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are well - known for their highly diversified culture and dynamic working environment. They are currently looking for a Senior Murex Support Analyst to join their Production support team. Reporting to the Technology Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading a team of Murex production support personnel for the Singapore office. Your key accountabilities include ensuring all productions run smoothly around the clock and making sure that EOD batches are being optimized. You will also provide environment management for their Murex support platform. You should also be a strong communicator and able to engage and manage demanding stakeholders.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- At least 10 years of production support experience in Murex platform
- Strong knowledge in Murex 2.11 and 3.1 pertaining Murex environment and EOD management / support
- Strong experience and background in processes and procedures to cover round the clock support and ensuring critical systems availability and stability, from both a business and technology perspective
- Strong Unix and Sybase skills to finetune and optimize databases
- Good understanding of Linux / Solaris operating systems
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage demanding stakeholders and interact with regional offices
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 39813. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.