Senior MRI Developer (Ref 1633)
GLOBESOFT SERVICES PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002974499
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives
- Address technical aspects with architect and functional aspects with business analyst.
- Liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Analyze technical constraints considering functional impacts with technical lead’s help
- Organize and keep up to date detailed technical documentation
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Mentor junior team members
- 6-8 years of experience in working with Microsoft Technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in C# and ASP.Net / Windows (Winforms / WPF) development.
- 3+ years of experience in SSIS and SSRS development.
- Functional: Basic functional knowledge in Credit/Market Risk Management applications
- Technical: C#, SSIS, SSRS, WCF, Multi Tiered Architecture, OOP Principles and Design Patterns.
o Strong organizational and communication skills
o Strong analytical and problem solving skills
o Awareness of various software development procedures
o Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint
Interested candidates please share your CV with your current and expected salary details.
EA Reg No : R1114179
EA License No : 12C6296
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOBESOFT SERVICES PTE LTD
About GLOBESOFT SERVICES PTE LTD
Globesoft specializes in Executive Search in the IT, Telecom, Banking and Supply Chain and Logistics industries, with a strong focus in Executive and Specialist positions.
We at Globesoft pride ourselves on having a thorough understanding of our clients' human capital priorities and future recruitment plans. Founded on over 30 years of successful IT recruitment experience spanning the Asia Pacific region, with a team composed of experts across a broad spectrum of industries, including Banking, Finance, Technology, Telecommunications, Supply Chain, Retail and FMCG.
We further realize that client needs vary, hence offer a flexible bespoke service based on specific needs and budgets. And our dedicated candidate talent management team ensures our clients are kept informed of and have ready access to the most talented individuals in their space in the market. We provide the right people up-front, saving time, effort and cost. This is part of our commitment to delivering unparalleled value and helping clients achieve their strategic objectives.
We are the regional executive recruitment arm of the multi-award winning Emerio Group (an NTT Communications company). Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Singapore, the group offers highly competent IT services to clients of diverse industries. Currently, we have delivery centres in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines and Thailand and over 2,000 employees in 11 countries.
Our team of specialised recruiters has the wealth of experience in the full-cycle search of executive/senior-level management, and complex sales and technical personnel in the telecommunications and banking industries. We offer retain contingency, headhunting, and executive search working methodologies which guarantee a convenient, tailored and seamless experience for our clients.