SENIOR MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960835
His/her main duties will be to work with the creative and production team to bring brand stories to life through the use of motion design:
- Collaborating with our creative and development teams to make visually compelling content
- Stepping into the storyboarding and graphic design process when needed
- Preparing creative design solutions for various clients and facilitating in discussions with clients about their graphics/video needs
- Conceptualizing and creating high quality content based on client's brief within specified timelines
- Producing supporting assets when necessary
- Conversion of video to various formats
- Having the ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment that is project driven and dynamic
- Staying updated with the current trends and styles driving the world of motion graphics
- Working as a team player with positive attitude, creative, dynamic and able to multi-task
- Diploma/Degree in Visual Effects/Motion Graphics or related qualifications
- At least 2-3 years experience working in agency-setting or production houses.
- Exceptional knowledge of After Effects/3DS Max/C4D/Maya or other 3D applications required
- Excellent knowledge of post-production (Final Cut/Premiere) and color grading preferred
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Experience with post production (FCP/Premiere Pro) and filming is a plus
- Experience in projection mapping is a bonus
- Great communication and written skills in English
To apply, please apply online and submit your resume and showreel.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
About Circus Maximus International Pte Ltd
About Circus Maximus:
We are a leading event management and production agency based in Singapore.
We are looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Artist who has the passion and ability to create and animate fresh, dynamic visual effects and motion graphics for video mapping as well as short video content for corporate and lifestyle events. Our ideal candidate has a strong graphic design foundation and loves to stay ahead of trends in motion and visual effects.