REED is a global specialist recruitment agency with a turnover of more than 3 Billion SGD across 180 locations around the world. We offer a broad range of services across multiple specialisms and industry sectors. Our operations in Asia Pacific cover South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia, and our global reach spreads across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Reed Insurance is a part of Reed Global Specialist Recruitment agency is a Senior to mid -end specialist recruitment services provider. We are experts in the placement of insurance professionals across insurance and reinsurance distribution and operations strategy disciplines .With a worldwide database of over 11 million professionals we are perfectly placed to help our clients to find the perfect candidate, and our candidates to find the perfect role.
Senior Medical Underwriting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986989
EA License No 08C3489
Employer Ref. 53300
A leading Multi National Player wants to immediately hire a Senior Medical Underwriting Manager ,for their expanding health, and employee benefit business across both GI and Life space.
- Strategic Planning for Medical Underwriting of all Health & Employee Benefits business
- On-going improvement of processes and efficiency in the Individual Underwriting department
- Review of all forms, communications and collaterals related to medical product underwriting.
- Managing day-to-day operation of the team to perform the following core functions:
- Underwrite all applications of all individual insurance policies, including assessing Personal Health Declarations of applicants for specific schemes.
- Handle technical helpline and servicing for underwriting queries for all Individual policies
- Handle post-underwriting review related to medical claims.
Having a medical background or have worked as a paramedic is an added advantage
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in medical underwriting for group products including Shield Plan