100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Senior Mechanical Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149557
EA License No 16S8107
- Design and development of technologically sophisticated opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical components and sub-modules for precision measurement instruments.
- Involve in new product concept and design of components and related assemblies (e.g. with materials like thermoplastics, metals, rubber etc.) and support life cycle activities in these design related areas.
- Design and validation of prototypes to validate concepts & functional models, qualification of components and sub-modules prior to production release. Participates in FMEAs and follows up on generated recommendations.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Design Knowledge & Experience in metal parts, related assemblies, metal die-casting and related tooling & high precision machining
- Design Knowledge & Experience in plastic, rubber and related tooling design and manufacturing process