As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Senior Marketing Executive (Digital & Social Media) / AWS + VB / Great Environment
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035721
EA License No. 01C4394
Senior Marketing Executive ($3500 - $4200)
My client is a distributor of films in the entertainment and movie industry.
Implement all work required as part of the campaign execution including budget submissions, creative launches, creative production and submission.
- Liaison with principals on strategy approvals and materials
- Liaison with media agencies on media bookings across all media platforms including TV, Radio, Digital, Out of Home and Print
- Liaison with vendors for production and installation of creative materials
- Liaison with digital media agency to manage social media advertising
- Assist with cinema promotions and displays
- Assist with publicity pitches to film reviewers and media
- Assist with head office marketing reporting
- At least a diploma or degree with minimum 5 years experience in digital/marketing/media/film distribution.
- Proficient in both written and spoken communication
- Familiar with digital and social media marketing.
- 5 day work week (Mon – Fri)
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with the following information to Grace_Lio @ kellyservices.com.sg and cc perm @ kellyservices.com.sg and/or reach out at 6603 4717 for a detailed discussion.
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice Period / Availability
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Lio Huey Yi Grace Registration No. R1433913