Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Senior Marketing Executive/AM (B2B) - East - $4000 (contract-perm)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189068
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. NLT
- Develop marketing strategy to achieve business objectives
- Plan, manage and execute integrated marketing communications plans within budget and timeline
- Develop creative briefs/concepts for any marketing communications activity
- Production of marketing collaterals
- Website content management and maintenance
- Track campaigns and undertake post-campaign analysis to determine future strategies, produce reports and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the marketing budget and forecasting• Develop and document a comprehensive community and social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across the brands and products
- Manage the development and implementation of numerous social media campaign
- Generate exclusive content for digital campaigns
- Foster key partnerships and build new relationships within the community
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business/marketing/mass communications
- At least 5 years of working experience in marketing