Senior Marketing Executive (6 months Contract)
Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153462
Reporting to the Director, Global Guest Recognition & Strategic Alliances, the incumbent will be responsible:
Loyalty Marketing & Promotions
- To co-ordinate and manage all marketing activities / campaigns
- To execute marketing campaigns for member acquisition and engagement / revenue
- To manage and implement programs, marketing strategies and informational member campaigns including but not limited to email campaigns, marketing plans, print collateral and brand management, and electronic media for loyalty programme and strategic partners
- To work with Global team and other internal and external parties to plan marketing publicity outreach for each campaign
- To assist in managing the loyalty programme, with emphasis on bringing value to the customer and increasing engagement
Loyalty Marketing & Promotions Analytics
- To analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives with Platform Operations Senior Executive through weekly reporting on customer data (engagement, redemptions, and behavior patterns), tracking and analysis to provide feedback to team as well as optimize efforts for success
- To work with Platform Operations Senior Executive and Loyalty Operations Senior Manager to define campaign segments and queries within email delivery platform as well as any operational training if required
Loyalty Marketing & Promotions Administration
- To work with external agencies for legal documentations and reports where required for each promotion (Singapore Police Force and External Auditors)
- To arrange all travel arrangements (air ticket and accommodation) and vouchers / prizes for all winners (internal and external) of our marketing promotions and campaigns
- To provide marketing support for customer service and reservations teams and sales teams including working with Operations and Sales teams
- To collaborate with internal and external partners, manage agencies
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage and maintain Loyalty program
Loyalty Reporting & Documentation
- To provide timely reports on marketing campaigns & promotions
- To prepare PowerPoint slides for presentations
- To document and file all important items for future reference
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The incumbent is preferred to possess a Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing or the equivalent with at least two (2) years of relevant experience in the Loyalty/Marketing domain. He / She should possess the ability to execute tactical and strategic marketing initiatives, collaborate with cross-functional business partners and vendors for strategy execution, high attention to detail, good critical thinking and problem solving skills, high level of written and verbal communication skills. Skills and knowledge in Website functionality, Microsoft Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential. Prior experience in Loyalty programme, execution of marketing plans, forecast and analysis of results will be advantageous.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email your updated resume, current and expected salaries and contact details to:-
Vice President, Human Resources, Asia
Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
390 Havelock Road, #02-01 King’s Centre
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
About Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
Listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1996, Millennium Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest owned and managed hotel groups operating a portfolio of more than 120 hotels worldwide. This dynamic hospitality group has an outstanding reputation for excellence, with a commitment to our guests that extends across distinct global brands - Grand Millennium, Millennium, Grand Copthorne, Copthorne, M Hotel, Studio M and Kingsgate.
Founded on the philosophy of genuine hospitality, Millennium Hotels and Resorts takes pride in exceeding the needs of our business and leisure travellers. All the hotels in the Millennium Hotels and Resorts chain are targeted at its primary base of corporate and leisure travellers, providing business facilities for guests at work and comprehensive amenities for guests at play.
The strategic locality of our properties across the Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North America mean wherever you are in the world, our hotels are never too far away. Our friendly service and superb accommodation makes our hotels the perfect address to conduct your business or indulge yourself while on holiday.
For more information, please visit www.millenniumhotels.com
WHY JOIN US?
We truly value our employees at Millennium Hotels & Resorts. As a forward thinking company we want our employees to grow and develop with us. Join us not just for a job but for a career that could take you as far as you want to go, and more!
We will support, encourage and nurture you, helping you realise your full potential. There are no limits within Millennium Hotels & Resorts, and we want you to become the best that you can be.
What do we get in return? A team that will delight customers time after time, a team that has one goal - A world class team that knows no limits.
Our vision is to be recognised as a growth driven world leader in the international hotel business. We will deliver service excellence, quality, originality and value to our customers through employing and developing the best people and by having a challenging and forward thinking business culture.
We will provide you with the training and development that will support your future aspirations. When we invest in a property, we not only invest in bricks and mortar, we invest in the team which has the responsibility of bringing this hotel to life and making it a success. Whatever your role is within Millennium Hotels and Resorts, your contribution will be recognised as a truly valued member of the team. Click on below job postings to explore the career opportunities within this ever expanding hospitality group today.