Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Senior Marketing Executive (Central, Up to $7.5K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986570
EA License No 02C3423
- Reporting to Chief Executive, the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for conceptualising and implementing marketing activities and programme targeting the various public and audiences in order to achieve the stated goals of the organisation. Campaign Management
- Liaise with third parties including the PR and Advertising agencies;
- Manage and allocate budget to maximise ROI;
- Establish partnership and sponsorship in kind for a collaborative outreach and promotion;
- Work with the social media and traditional media partners to create innovative online content marketing campaigns to drive more donors to sign up to the register via the online portal;
- Develop high impact direct and content based campaigns to extend the reach of the donors on the database;
- Develop tools to build awareness with the company’s medical community partners across the region to position the organisations as a centre of excellence;
- Manage campaigns to sustain the relationships with the company’s financial supporters to encourage repeat contributions;
- Supporting the reporting needs to the Board and external fundraising partner and other agencies.
- Min. Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- Min. 5 – 7 years’ experience in conceptualising and executing B2C campaigns
- Experience in web and online marketing will be important and the ability to source and negotiate with campaign partners for extended reach
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and a strong motivation to meet targets and deliver success
- Location: Central
- Working days: 5 days work week / 9am-6pm
- Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience & Qualifications
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a dynamic and motivated person who has strong interpersonal skills and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE to the company, we would like to hear from you.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format
or call your friendly Consultant, Shannen Ng Whye Shyen (R1106619) at 6232 5241 for a confidential discussion.
Please include the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent Photo (if any)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.