As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Senior Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984653
EA License No. 01C4394
My client has established itself as one of the most respected private education providers in southeast Asia. It provides top rated graduates from almost 20 countries. Currently my client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive / Assistant Manager to join their ranks.
- Develop a 360-overarching marketing and communication strategy
- (Advertising, Public Relation, Events, Branding and Communication with key objective of generating leads)
- Aligning all marketing and communication activities to ensure consistency
- Working in tandem with sales teams and broader management team to position as the preferred choice
- Deployment of resources across different marketing activities to meet the assigned leads target and to support enrollment targets, primarily through leads generation
- Brand guardian that oversees the accurate and consistent application of the brand across all marketing and communication channels
- Strategy development, planning for adaptation at tactical level
- Lead the implementation of various digital initiatives on social media platforms, internet and on mobile to increase customer engagement and awareness
- Review, track and evaluate effectiveness of each campaign to ensure high yield, the right media mix and to gain consumer insights for CRM and/or re-marketing
- Identify new avenues through co-marketing opportunities with strategic partners for lead generation and to expand brand exposure
- Monitor competitive marketing trends to enable development and implementation of a comprehensive go-to-market strategy for respective program and product
- Manage A and P budget and ensure usage of the budget yield the highest ROI
- At least 5 years’ experience in integrated marketing and does online marketing experience
- Candidates who have experience in working within a matrix reporting structure and working across geographies
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
Should you be keen to apply on the role, do not hesitate to click the apply button, i regret to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Chng Huang Kiat, Rendy | Reg. No. R1441015