Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Up to $5000/MNC/5 days/Tuas/Transport/Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032757
EA License No. 04C4294
- To provide technical expertise to enhance in-house and supplier’s processes as well as quality.
- To prepare technical reports and conduct feasibility studies to improve production processes.
- To vet and review engineering procedures and documents before release.
- To initiate productivity improvement activities including equipment/ fixture/ process selection, design and deployment.
- To be involved in product and process cost reduction and provide sound technical assessment to the team.
- To participate actively in companywide productivity and quality programs such as ACE.
- To lead and support various projects, particularly new products’ introduction and develop projects for inclusion in capital budgets and manages those projects to target date completion. Renders resource allocation between various projects to maintain schedules and meet objectives such as cost reduction, productivity and quality improvement.
- Support deployment of ACE and Lean Tools to achieve operational excellence and efficiency in manufacturing our products.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering with at least 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing.
- Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided)
- Working Hours: 7.42am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Salary Range: $4000 - $5000
- 2 years contract
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423