Senior Manufacturing Engineer (NPI/ LEAN Process/ Equipment) - (US Air-con MNC/ Gd Env/ S$5.5K)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029921
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
- S$5,000 - S$5,500 + Bonus
- US Manufacturing MNC/ Good Environment
- 2 Years Contract (Renewable based on performance)
- Tuas (Transport from MRT provided)
- 5 Days Week - Monday to Fri (7.45am - 5pm)
- Manufacturing/Assembly/Process/ NPI/ Lean Projects
Our client, a well-known and established US MNC in the Manufacturing industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
They are providing Well-structured Career Exposure and excellent Training Opportunities.
- To provide technical expertise to enhance in-house and supplier’s processes as well as quality.
- To prepare technical reports and conduct feasibility studies to improve production processes.
- To vet and review engineering procedures and documents before release.
- To initiate productivity improvement activities including equipment/ fixture/ process selection, design and deployment.
- To be involved in product and process cost reduction and provide sound technical assessment to the team.
- To lead and support various projects, particularly new products’ introduction and develop projects for inclusion in capital budgets and manages those projects to target date completion. Renders resource allocation between various projects to maintain schedules and meet objectives such as cost reduction, productivity and quality improvement
- To participate actively in companywide productivity and quality programs to achieve operational excellence and efficiency in manufacturing process.
- Bachelors in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4-5 Years of experience in Manufacturing Process/ Continuous Improvement Projects/ NPI
- Has experience in Equipment/ Fixture process selection/ design/ deployment
- Good communication skills and strong team player.
Location: Tuas (Company transport provided)
Working days: Monday - Friday (7.45am - 5pm)
Salary: S$5,000 - S$5,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004) by:
EMAIL: ASPIRE14 @ ACHIEVEGROUP.ASIA
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Maintenance Engineer (Equipment/ Plant Facilities/ PLC/ EHS) - (US Electronics MNC/ S$5.5K)