Senior / Manufacturing Biotechnologist
Roche Singapore Technical Operations Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957814
- Support the Biochemical Manufacturing Department by working effectively within the group to meet department goals and objectives.
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks which may include preparing small equipment, cleaning and sterilizing vessels, preparing solutions, monitoring and operation biochemical processing equipment, raw materials sampling, dispensing and environmental monitoring sampling and maintain housekeeping of the areas while adhering to Safety, cGMP and Biochemical Manufacturing guidelines.
- The assigned tasks must be prioritized and work must be documented per approved manufacturing formulae.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process problems.
- Support process improvement efforts.
- Operate computers for process control and data entry.
- Participate in staff and shift change meetings and work closely with other shift personnel and external support groups.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Able to work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring resolution of issues within defined parameters and occasional, limited deviation from standard practices.
- Makes decisions within established policies and procedures.
- May make recommendations regarding operating policies and procedures.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and relative work experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and relative work experience such as diploma holders with 5 years of relevant experience. Biologics experience is a plus.
- Must possess good problem solving, interpersonal communication and team skills.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong focus on safety, quality, details and results.
- Must be able to work weekends, off-shifts and overtime as required.
- Must be able to carry heavy loads of up to 25kg.
- Mechanical aptitude and a familiarity with computer based systems are highly desirable.
- Background in microbiology, fermentation, or protein purification is desired.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Roche Singapore Technical Operations Pte Ltd
About Roche Singapore Technical Operations Pte Ltd
( No Description )
More Jobs from this employer