CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy. The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
Senior Manager - Route Development (Up to $8K, East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188267
EA License No 16C7883
Employer Ref. CVISTAHR170401ES
- Achieve air and ocean trade-lane targets.
- Increase market share and brand recognition.
- Improve market intelligence, formulate business development strategy to win large and SME clients.
- Lead regional route development progress calls / meetings periodically.
- Analyze route development dashboards including budget achievement, open pipelines, churn and hit rate.
- Identify market opportunities and work with internal stake-holders to win them.
- Develop innovative and competitive solutions.
- Organize bi-lateral joint client visits with overseas counterparts.
- Share and coach Singapore Sales team on Corporates’ differentiators.
- Implement route development promotional and marketing campaign.
- Business development
- Update business development activities in SalesCloud
- Quarterly performance report
- Annual budgeting
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant discipline
- Leadership and coaching skillsStrong hunter with good business development track record
- Knowledge of air and ocean freight, international trade and relevant laws, regulations, Supply Chain processes and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a good sales track records
- Excellent customer interface coupled with perseverance for success
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind for creativity
- Ability to work at strategic level as well as possessing the discipline to handle details
- Strong communications skills to interface and relate to the different strata in the organization and cultures
- Ability to influence and negotiate desire end results
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to enquiry@ cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any enquiries and advice you with relations to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion.
Consultant In charge: Edmund Lim Gui Song
Reg No. R1549796 | EA License: 16C7883