Senior Manager, Recruitment & Sales (Learners)
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986408
Employer Ref. ID=1549
Overall responsible for the team development and management.
- Optimize all recruitment efforts through direct sales techniques, cold calling etc.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of leads and successful conversion into enrolment.
- Develop and conduct appropriate in-house training for recruitment staff.
- Identify opportunities and/or sources to acquire new customers/clients.
B) Corporations – local & regional
- Plan and engage all industries to promote relevant course offerings and/or customized curriculum
- Strategize to develop regional business opportunities
- Build and monitor pipelines to ensure high /quality conversion
- Ensure service excellence
C) Regional Recruitment Agents
- Appoint and manage Recruitment Agents for International Students including their training, contracts and performance management.
- Ensure compliance with Edutrust SOPs
Other Areas of Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Marcom Team to plan appropriate and innovative marketing strategies.
- Execute planned activities on a timely basis to achieve desired student recruitment targets and/or sales volume.
- Monitor actual sales performance vs forecast. Where needed, follow up with appropriate remedial strategies to close or minimize variance.
- Prepare monthly financial report to present to management.
- To work closely with Marcom to build alumni network
- Monitor competitive landscape and competitors’ activities; conduct comparative analysis and present report to Management.
- Gathering market info and feedback
- Council for Private Education, EduTrust Award Certification. Other regulatory bodies: Workforce Development Agency & Media Development Authority etc.
- Take ownership of relevant processes and ensure full compliance.
- Provide support for audit matters, when required.
- Responsible for all recruitment related SOPs/Workflow
- Participate and contribute actively towards any review exercise and/or new initiatives.
- Identify and carry out ad-hoc quality improvements initiatives.
- Undertake any other roles and duties as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum Degree in Business/Marketing/Media or related field with at least 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record in leading teams to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication/presentation skills.
- Must be able to work independently yet strong team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.